Wednesday 1 May 2013

My two weeks in New Zealand - by H.E.A.F



My two weeks in New Zealand
                                                                                by H.E.A.F

It has been two weeks now since I arrived in New Zealand. And it was a wonderful experience. I remember first setting out to the airport and then here I was, standing on the New Zealand floor.

It is different where I come from: the weather, the people, the food. Everything about New Zealand is brand new.

I really like it here. The people are all very nice and it’s like everyone is your friend. Whenever I meet someone at the street I greet them and they smile back and greet me as well. This place is almost as close to heaven. I don’t know if heaven really exists but I know that in New Zealand I am very close to it.

It’s still a short time for me to know a lot about New Zealand but I am very impressed with everything it can offer. I’m open to new experiences and I’m looking forward to more.

There are still some places here that I want to visit, food that I want to eat and people whom I’m about to meet.

Little by little as days go by I can experience it all.

I just wish my family from the Philippines can see what I am seeing now. I love this country but still my home is where my family is.

Although I’m a bit sad I know that I’m in the best place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment