Wednesday 1 May 2013

Mexico - by C.K. aged 10



Mexico
               by C.K. aged 10

I can’t believe it! One minute I’m playing happily with my friends at school and then the next minute I’m on an aeroplane to Mexico!

Everything changed so quickly. I’m not sure if this is reality anymore. Is this all a dream? I hope so.
Things weren’t meant to turn out like this. Me, Mum and Dad were meant to be at home, all cosy and comfortable, watching a rented movie like we always do on a Friday after school. But sadly, that won’t be happening anymore –ever.

Okay. You’re probably wondering hat happened? Well, let me clear things up for you . . .

It all started on a rainy Friday after school. I walked back home like I always do on a Friday. I couldn’t wait top see what movie Mum and Dad had rented out. It was our Friday after-school tradition.

But I was surprised to see my mum and Dad packing away our stuff.

“What’s going on?” I said.

“We’re moving to Mexico,” said Mum.

“What?” I exclaimed . . .

 . . . so here I am and I have no idea what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment