Wednesday 1 May 2013

Eek! - by K.K. (age 13)



Eek!                    by K.K. aged 13

A brown mouse scurried from under my desk and raced under my bed, carrying something in its disgusting mouth.

I leapt up onto my desk and waited a few minutes. Slowly I crawled down and knelt beside my bed. I bent my head and peeked underneath it. In between the junk I spotted the same brown mouse that had scurried across my bedroom floor. I could see something moving next to it. 

Despite my disgust I moved my head further under the bed to see what it was. It seemed to be a mass of wriggling mouldy jellybeans: baby mice! There was a whole family of mice living in my bedroom!

I should really call the exterminators. I thought: ‘who knows what kind of a disease those filthy animals could be carrying?’

The brown mother mouse was feeding her baby mice a corn chip. 

I couldn’t really kill them. They were just innocent creatures. I crawled out and went back to my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment